- Ever wondered how many days have been passed since you were born 👶 or since you’ve been married 👰?
- How many weeks are left until your next vacation 🏝 starts or a project must be finished 👨💻?
- Are you counting the days since you've started your diet 🍏, daily workout 🏄♀️ or quit smoking 🚭?
- How many hours until a highly anticipated movie 🦖 opens or the new awesome video game 🕹 will be released?
Yonks (British slang for "a long time" 🇬🇧) helps you to keep track of all of these dates and their notable milestones. 👌🏻 😌 🎉
The day counting app I've been looking for, for years!
A really simple to use day counter app I’ve been waiting for – worth every penny.
I've tested at least a dozen
day counters, none of which are as beautiful or as well thought out as Yonks.
This is such an amazingly beautiful and intuitive app.
Choose between counting minutes, hours, days, weeks, months or years and select a custom emoji and color for every counter.
Order your counters manually, alphabetically, increasing or decreasing by date or by color.
See when a notable milestone occurs (e.g. "When is your 1000 day anniversary?") and add it to your calendar.
Need to remember more than just a date? No problem, just add a custom note to your counter.
Yonks has a growing list of popular counters from a variety of categories (holidays, sports, movies, games, …) for you to add with one tap.
Custom date & time formats
Change the date, time and number formats according to your local or personal preferences.
- 1.0.7 (August 10, 2020)
- IMPROVEMENT: Updated some inner workings. Stay safe! 🦠
- 1.0.6 (May 20, 2020)
- FIX: Fixed a bug which could prevent the sharing of images. 🐞
- 1.0.5 (March 30, 2020)
- NEW for iOS: Tap on the status bar (very top of the screen) to scroll to the top of your counter list; tap again to scroll back 🔝
- FIX: Sharing images optimized for smaller devices
- 1.0.4 (January 10, 2020)
- It's Yonks first birthday! 🎉 We celebrate the first anniversary by... uhm, fixing some bugs. 😅
- FIX: Swipe down to close a panel is finally back
- FIX: Sharing images now works correctly on bigger devices
- IMPROVEMENT: Optimized Android icons